Welcome to my Blog, Local Art, Mountain News, This and That.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Benches, repeat design, color

If you have read my other blog, you know I have a fascination regarding benches... Are they for relaxing, viewing, color or just wonderful lines.. Like these at a restaurant in Fresno.. Thankfully, my friends understand when I fall behind and take out my camera, they wait for me. As I took out my camera, I heard " Now what is she looking at"... here is one shot of this grouping.

I love the lines, designs and color! The softness of the bushes, behind the steel tubs, the broken footings, and the wonderful red. What an inviting place to sit and wait one's turn to eat! Oh, yes, my Chicken Salad was delicious. You can see other Benches on my Vivian Creates Blog.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment