Welcome to my Blog, Local Art, Mountain News, This and That.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Madera Wine Trail


In February 14th, Valentines, my husband and I decided to take the self guided Madera Wine and Chocolate Weekend Tour. We had a wonderful time.. even though we don't drink wine, but we have visiting friends that do.. There was chocolate! And Artists! Several Artist friends were showing their wonderful pieces of art at different wineries. It started out foggy, but soon the sun was shining and the sky was blue. Each winery had it's own special flavor... I am sorry I did not buy some of the flavored olive oils for cooking and salads.. Next time! There was music and lunches at each location. We went by Birdstone, Ficklin, Quady, and Chateau Lasgoity.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment